[DPRG] Re: honda unicycle

Subject: [DPRG] Re: honda unicycle
From: David M Wilson davidmw at tx.rr.com
Date: Thu Sep 24 17:29:03 CDT 2009

For those that like watching the video but skipped the text:

"What makes the U3-X particularly interesting is it has the regular
large wheel of a unicycle, but that wheel is actually made up of
several small wheels in a series, which can rotate independently,
meaning that the device can go forward, backward, side-to-side and
diagonally, all being controlled with a simple lean."

David