[DPRG] Alien transformation

Subject: [DPRG] Alien transformation
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 27 10:48:50 CDT 2009

Hey Jan,

Thanks for all the thanks. Also, I am glad you were able to attend Dale's
Arduino breadboard class.

We will be able to adapt one of my key fob receiver modules to your Arduino
 breadboard and also a motor driver module -- so you will have a wireless
drivable platform with a brain that you can build on.

With Dale's "How To" on controlling LEDs with your controller you should be
 good to go.

I will see you at this Tuesday's RBNO at The Generator Coffee Shop in
downtown garland.
Very nice we are able to share, with you, information you can pass on to
your students.

Ron