[DPRG] "A great Arduino project for people who really like blinking LEDs."

Subject: [DPRG] "A great Arduino project for people who really like blinking LEDs."
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Wed Sep 30 18:50:27 CDT 2009

Jeff,

When a group of us took welding last January, we were told the element darkens
in a matter of microseconds in even the cheapest units (~$50).  The higher-end
units were rated in nanoseconds, which everyone knows are too small to actually
exist.

So sure you could easily and inexpensively build a counter-weapon to this
'bedazzler'.  The trick is to completely seal the optical path as even
reflections seem to have a detrimental physiological effect.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat

(972) 486-1317
(877) DALE WHEAT