[DPRG] Feedback: Roborama 2010b

Subject: [DPRG] Feedback: Roborama 2010b
From: Karim Virani karim at compuguru.com
Date: Sun Dec 5 21:06:55 CST 2010

I agree, except we could run the same contest in parallel.  Having 2 square
dance fields running simultaneously would take up more space so is
venue-contingent.  But it could also spread the crowd out more and increase
both visibility and the amount of action on the field.  Collisions, either
physical or sensory, might require restarts, but would be both rare and
interesting.  And I'll bet one judge could manage both fields at the same
time.

Same thing could happen with table top, requiring far less space.

Karim