[DPRG] Reminder: DPRG monthly meeting & talk this Saturday

Subject: [DPRG] Reminder: DPRG monthly meeting & talk this Saturday
From: Greg Needel greg at robogreg.com
Date: Wed Dec 8 09:48:44 CST 2010

Hey all,
    For my presentation I will be covering The fundamentals of Robot drives
while focusing on 3 subtopics (Different Types of drives, mechanical
calculations, and overall design considerations). If you have any specific
items you would like covered or discussed please don't hesitate to email me.
See you all on Saturday.

Greg