[DPRG] Reminder: DPRG monthly meeting & talk this Saturday

Subject: [DPRG] Reminder: DPRG monthly meeting & talk this Saturday
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Thu Dec 9 09:04:57 CST 2010

Thank you very much for doing this presentation to the club Greg. I regret I
will miss it owing to being out of town for my wife's birthday, but I'm
really glad you'll have video so I can listen/watch later. We posted video
and slides from John Swindle's excellent talk on his audio localizer in the
tutorials section of the DPRG website, and that is likely a suitable thing
to do with your talk.

The DPRG calendar has been updated to show the monthly meeting beginning at
noon at the Dallas Makerspace, and has a link to a map (thank you Steve).

regards

Paul