Fw: [DPRG] Speaking of Batteries

Subject: Fw: [DPRG] Speaking of Batteries
From: robert cunningham rjc-wkz at swbell.net
Date: Mon Dec 13 17:39:55 CST 2010

Thanks for the Great Response.I have just a couple of Batteries left.I could not believe all the pics I received. ;-).The pic with the discrete tattoo of "Short Circuit" robot is the winner.Please contact me to work out the details. That is you ex girlfriend right?A new meaning to "Number 5 Alive".;-).You cookie traders and the Rum traders are not forgotten either. Thanks.Everyone got a good deal, even me. lolMerry Christmas to all and to all a good evening.Come see me at the Improv and the Comedy Club next year.Dates to be announced later.Other deals to be announced later. Only one battery left now.Another happy member.
Alfred P. Newman Th.D.