[DPRG] Breadboard Arduino v2.0 sneak preview

Subject: [DPRG] Breadboard Arduino v2.0 sneak preview
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 18:47:11 CST 2010

If anyone would like to see the new "Breadboard Arduino" v2.0 hardware, I
will be bringing some kits to the RBNO tonight at the Dallas MakerSpace.

I've streamlined the assembly of the kit and now you can build your own
Arduino-clone with your bare hands in about 15 minutes.  The complete
assembly guide will be available on my web site soon.  A condensed (yet
technically accurate) version will be published in MAKE magazine next month.

Early adopters get the "Li'l Larson Expansion Pack" included for free.  Don't
get too excited - it's just 5 red LEDs, some resistors and wires.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
http://dalewheat.com
(877) DALE WHEAT