[DPRG] RBNO Video Lecture: Perception & Sensing in Robotic Mobility and Manipulation

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Video Lecture: Perception & Sensing in Robotic Mobility and Manipulation
From: Mark Havens mark.r.havens at gmail.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 11:42:37 CST 2010

*Fellow Dallas Roboticists and Makers,*

Tomorrow (12/28) at the RBNO, I am planning an informal showing of the
following recorded video lecture:

*Perception & Sensing in Robotic Mobility and Manipulation*
By: Dr. Gregory D. Hager (Johns Hopkins University;
http://www.cs.jhu.edu/~hager/ <http://www.cs.jhu.edu/%7Ehager/>)

I expect to start at about 8pm.  It shouldn't last more than 90 minutes.  If
there seems to be substantial interest, I may schedule a full introductory
series on Robotic Applications of various topics in Artificial Intelligence
at various times throughout the upcoming weeks.