[DPRG] Withers Elementary needs you and your Robots

Subject: [DPRG] Withers Elementary needs you and your Robots
From: tester140 at juno.com tester140 at juno.com
Date: Wed Feb 3 03:47:45 CST 2010

Jan,
    Thanks for the invitation! Since I'm not the most organized person on the planet, it would be great if you would resend this message closer to the event. No telling what will be happening in my life 3 months from now. I would love to attend however. Also some details on were this is located. Thanks for hangin out with a bunch of geeks, Ha, ha! :-)
Charlie Youngblood