[DPRG] Work?

Subject: [DPRG] Work?
From: Dave Grubb davidagrubb at hotmail.com
Date: Wed Feb 3 15:50:36 CST 2010

I’ve been looking
for work since the Government issued me with an Employment Authorisation Card.
Unfortunately, I’m not having a great deal of luck so if you happen to know of,
or come across, any openings in the Dallas area I’d appreciate it enormously if
you’d let me know. My skills revolve around electronics, C, assembler, and, of
course, robotics; that sort of thing.

I feel impertinent
for asking this on the DPRG list as it’s not related to group activity, but somebody
may be able to help.

Thanks very
much.

Dave.