[DPRG] Return of the AVR Mega-Geek

Subject: [DPRG] Return of the AVR Mega-Geek
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 16 10:29:30 CST 2010

Hey Jose,

Yeah, AVR Studio / WinAVR combo works very well IMHO.
I use it for all my AVR projects to date:  Tiny 13,26,44  Mega
168,32,644P,128,2561

I don't use debugger or JTAG.

When I program non-bootloader aps, (or bootloaders themselves) I use
SDK-500 (supported within AVR Studio).

One feature that is very nice, is AVR Studio handles generating MAKEFILE. I
 don't speak MAKEFILE.
A given project settings lets you specify target device and  optimization
settings. Also, include paths and library paths, if you  create a library --
not needed for blinking and LED!

Clicking on compiler errors takes to you offending source code file/line
which is also a nice feature (I am sure standard in the IDE world).

Ron