[DPRG] Return of the AVR Mega-Geek

Subject: [DPRG] Return of the AVR Mega-Geek
From: Matthew Fogle foglem at shadowmite.com
Date: Tue Feb 16 12:37:10 CST 2010

I use the tinyisp by ladyada. Was pretty cheap as a kit and works great with
avrdude (commandline programmer included in winavr). it also can work with
avr studio via a little adaptor she wrote. However if you use win 7 I advise
against it since the drivers are not signed and microsoft driver checking is
horrid.