[DPRG] Thanks to everyone who helped at the MNS Tech Fest

Subject: [DPRG] Thanks to everyone who helped at the MNS Tech Fest
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Sat Feb 20 20:06:02 CST 2010

Thanks to all the people that volunteered their time for the booth at
TechFest Saturday.   It was a long event and particularly full of
young kids.  We passed out zillions of cards and helped provide a
little seed of education for many future engineers and their parents.

Mike, Doug, Glenn, Eric, Steve, Dave, Ron, Will and I got the club
name out into the public just a little bit more and demo'd some
robots.  We had one young visitor tell us plainly that "we were by far
the best thing at the event".  The PR firm from the museum got photos
and video of our booth and some of the robots, too.

Thanks again to everyone that helped out!

Ed
president at dprg.org