[DPRG] Teaching programming and technology to kids viapersonalrobotics

Subject: [DPRG] Teaching programming and technology to kids viapersonalrobotics
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Sun Feb 21 16:16:10 CST 2010

Wes Grimes said: Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:00 PM
> My question was "I wanted to know if anyone had any interest
> in being involved in this project.".

So I looked up Alice. I see this was what Randy Pausch of "The
Last Lecture" was working on. I saw their demo of the 3D world
characters. The idea of a programming language you can't make
syntactical errors in is at least thought provoking.

Wes, what do you think needs to be added to that to make it
robotic? The characters looked pretty "robotic" to me already.

Randy