[C-STUDENTS-OF-BCIT] RE: [DPRG] Teaching programming and technology to kids viapersonalrobotics

Subject: [C-STUDENTS-OF-BCIT] RE: [DPRG] Teaching programming and technology to kids viapersonalrobotics
From: Piper pay_the_piper at shaw.ca
Date: Tue Feb 23 11:24:35 CST 2010

http://www.alice.org

We read that Alice "... teaches students to program Java SW while having fun ....."

I am interested in taking FIRST PRINCIPLES of binary arithmetic by stringing beads and building on them in the Dick-Jane-Spot primer until the students are able to spell out how to build a computer as HW as well as SW.

Maybe we can preface the Prata C text with a Janebot primer. That could be a lot of fun.