[DPRG] PID Loop Question

Subject: [DPRG] PID Loop Question
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 23 13:10:08 CST 2010

Hey Rick,

I don't see your "I" term accumulating error to push toward a solution. Say
 your motor was running at 99.9% of desired speed. That tiny error would
result  in tiny P and I contributions, but wouldn't you want to see a growing
"I" term  which would push the system toward zero error over time?

---

Re: Jose's thanks: Yes, my thanks too. Closed loop computer motor control
is bunch of fun. I will bet we will see you doing some really cool stuff.
Right  out of the gate, your H-Bridges are handy and cool (literally).

I remember when I joined DPRG in 2003, My previous first attempts at doing
DC servo motor control had met with little success, then a little input for
DPRG  members and I was building some pretty cool stuff - cool in my eyes
anyway.

I am still a bit of a hack, but you don't have to get servo control 100%
right -- it seldom is anyway..

Ron