[DPRG] Stainlot Rusteel

Subject: [DPRG] Stainlot Rusteel
From: David Sudolcan funbotix at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Feb 24 18:17:01 CST 2010

Jose... thanks so much for this post... I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!  Brilliant!

/snip on

Hi Group,

Sorry to change the subject a little bit, but since (and thanks to all of you) I am now closer to be a PID "expert", I wanted to switch gears from software and mathematics to materials. Specifically, metals.

I went to a place in Denton which I was told has like a scrap yard of sorts in which I can find cheaper metals for my CNC project. They do have a good variety, but apparently they quit the Kinder Garden Chemistry class and are under the impression that outdoors and under the elements is an awesome place to store metals. Which is why this place specializes in Stainlot Rusteel.

/snip off

Dave.