[DPRG] Its about materials

Subject: [DPRG] Its about materials
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Wed Feb 24 18:58:25 CST 2010

JIQ,

I have a hundred pounds (or so) of stainless sheet that I've been trying to
unload.  As Mike D. pointed out, I could get maybe a nickel a pound for it, so
not quite enough to pay for the gas to drive it over to the recycling place.

It's old 1U rack-mount server enclosures.  They are enormous and quite nice to
look at.  Yours for the asking.  :D

Thanks,

Dale Wheat

(972) 486-1317