[DPRG] Its about materials

Subject: [DPRG] Its about materials
From: Quinones, Jose jquinones at ti.com
Date: Thu Feb 25 06:21:32 CST 2010

Hi Group,

I am going to give these guys a call today again as it is pretty much clear it was a misunderstanding. If it is 40 cents a pound, then we are back in business. They did make it clear the material is not considered scrap or junk. They called it "seconds". So I imagine is materials that got cut off from larger pieces and can no longer be sold as NEW.

Will keep the group posted as to whether the place is viable or not, although to be honest with the great deal of places you have mentioned it looks like I have more than one place to shop at. Thanks for all this input!

I am glad my posting resulted pleasing to most of you. Always trying to be as funny as possible in case I get laid off and need to get me a part time as a stand up comedian at the local club. At least I am under the impression I should not get too many eggs thrown at me...

Best regards,

JIQ