[DPRG] Work with researchers?

Subject: [DPRG] Work with researchers?
From: A. Scientist angryscientist at gmail.com
Date: Wed Jan 6 16:40:27 CST 2010

I think if you attend a roborama (at least the 3 I have been to, and 2 that
sawtooth competed in) you will see that there is plenty of challenge for
competitors in the events we already do. If you take the event to the "next
level", I suspect you might be hard pressed to find an entry that will
complete the challenge (not to say that the people here aren't intelligent
enough to do it, I mean no insult whatsoever here) and that really takes
away from the fun in my opinion.