[DPRG] Saturdays Meeting at Garland North Branch Library 12 NOON

Subject: [DPRG] Saturdays Meeting at Garland North Branch Library 12 NOON
From: deltagraph at aol.com deltagraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 8 18:23:52 CST 2010

All, Just a final reminder:

Meeting tomorrow at 12 NOON at Garland North Branch Library.

Bring your projects / toys to show off at show and tell.

As David Grubb, mentioned, he will demo some work he has been  doing with
IR beacons on Roomba.
Will and I did some work with a 64x1 linear detector array chip that you
can get from Mouser for about $7 -- we will demo that.

We need everyone's vote. I have 4 proxy votes -- so please come on out --
OR -- get a member OR me setup to vote for you.

Thanks,
See you at NOON

Ron