[DPRG] "Free Day" at SparkFun is January 7

Subject: [DPRG] "Free Day" at SparkFun is January 7
From: Anton Olsen anton at antonolsen.com
Date: Mon Jan 11 19:21:16 CST 2010

Lets not forget that $100k in product didn't cost them anywhere near
$100k. I have no idea what their margin is, but I bet it's somewhere
between 50 and 75%, putting the actual cost of goods closer to
$25-50k.

Compare that to other advertising costs and it starts to look like a bargain.

Anton

--
http://antonolsen.com/
http://geekdad.com/