[DPRG] Presentations

Subject: [DPRG] Presentations
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 11 20:08:35 CST 2010

Ed,

I hope you get a chance to hear from some of the members who first saw us
at All-Con. Would be very interesting to hear their perspective.

Personally, I like the "getting started presentations" that people have
been done highlighting both kits and available components, e.g. servos,
sensors,  gear motors, encoders...

Demos, are much easier to do, but are very useful to show how simple
components come together to make more complex.

I did not see the presentation that Dale and I believe Paul did, but think
it would be cool to show some code snippets when describing some basic
functions  like moving a servo, reading  a sensor...

I think too stressing the usefulness of belonging to the club to get some
input on one's goals and how to attain them. I am not sure how we have been
doing in that department, in some cases pretty good, in some cases maybe
not..

Ron