[DPRG] Dallas Area Train Show this weekend

Subject: [DPRG] Dallas Area Train Show this weekend
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Wed Jan 13 15:43:35 CST 2010

This is slightly off topic but it does involve small electronically
controlled machines with electric motors so it might be of interest.

The North Texas Council of Railroad Clubs is holding their big annual
event this weekend. It's called the Dallas Area Train Show.

I've never been but I've heard it's interesting, so I'm going to check
it out this year.

http://www.dfwtrainshows.com/content/dallas-area-train-show-january-16-17-2010

It's at Plano Centre, 2000 E Spring Creek Pkwy

I even spotted a $1 off admission coupon here:

 http://dfwtrainshows.com/coupon.html

-Steve

--
http://www.steevithak.com/