[DPRG] Programmable Logic Devices Question

Subject: [DPRG] Programmable Logic Devices Question
From: Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Date: Thu Jan 14 17:32:34 CST 2010

Interesting...it looks like Atmel presently makes a family of SPLDs (Simple
Programmable Logic Devices), and they're available at DigiKey.  I'd never
heard the acronym SPLD before now, but one of the parts in the family is the
venerable 22V10.

They have some programming software on the Atmel site.  I may play around
with this a bit.