[DPRG] lurkers on the list

Subject: [DPRG] lurkers on the list
From: Doug Emes kyojin at gmail.com
Date: Fri Jan 15 16:33:46 CST 2010

> Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:01:14 -0800
> From: Dave Curtis <dave at dave-curtis.com>
[snip]
> (BTW: Hello! I'm a member of HBRC http://hbrobotics.org/ -- I've been lurking here for a few days.  I decided to start following your list since I see so many good posts from here forwarded to our list.)

Thank you speaking up.  We really appreciate all of the other clubs
peeking in and speaking from time to time on the list.  I know it
helps us all as a body of roboticists to follow each other's works.  I
know Dean Hall in Houston has been mightily working on his python
implementation on some micros.  I will admit I am still very much in
the "hello world" arena of the msp430, looking forward to being able
to ask Jose and Martin and others intelligent questions on the chip in
the future.

Doug Emes
DPRG Treasurer 2010