[DPRG] finding a mentor

Subject: [DPRG] finding a mentor
From: Ray Xu rayxu123 at gmail.com
Date: Sun Jan 17 19:29:37 CST 2010

Thanks Vincent and Randy,

Randy: I'm looking for someone to help guide me in my project(s), interests,
and possibly in my college/higher education.  As far as my projects and
interest goes, I'm looking for a person who can go beyond just answering
technical questions that I have; someone who can offer me guidance,
feedback, has years of experience in this field, and (probably; but as of
now, highly unlikely) access to equipment/lab space (such as those that
would be too expensive to buy my self).

Vincent: Thanks for the link!  I'll check that out

Ray Xu