[DPRG] Forum on Robotics

Subject: [DPRG] Forum on Robotics
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Mon Jan 18 10:13:30 CST 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-17 at 08:08 -0600, Jose I Quinones wrote:
> I went ahead and started a forum related to robotics. Have always
> wanted to build one and it seems like a good time to do so.

Cool, I'll check it out. If you're just looking for a general purpose
robotics forum, there are dozens out there already. Here are a couple:

Trossen Robotics Community Forum
http://forums.trossenrobotics.com/

The Pololu Robotics Forum
http://forum.pololu.com/

Electronics Forum (with some robot topics)
http://www.dutchforce.com/~eforum/index.php

Also there's the comp.robotics.misc newsgroup which has been around for
years - but newsgroups are right up there with mailing lists, how many
people even have a newsreader installed anymore! :)

-Steve