[DPRG] Forum on Robotics

Subject: [DPRG] Forum on Robotics
From: Quinones, Jose jquinones at ti.com
Date: Mon Jan 18 10:16:06 CST 2010

Hi John,

Thanks for your input! I truly hope this can become a good forum for all robotic enthusiasts as this is a too gorgeous field.

The main idea is to have a pool of knowledge that can allow us to construct better robots and faster. I know some stuff, you know some stuff, and we all know some stuff, but meeting once a month or once a week may not be fast enough to pass that knowledge. The forum may be the solution.

Some people have expressed their discontent with the forum, and I have to agree with them. It may take some time to get accustomed to the idea. But just give it some time, and when the forum has a good deal of information, it will be a very nice resource!

Best regards,

JIQ
Texas Instruments - Applications Engineer
13560 North Central Expressway
MS3744
Dallas TX, 75243
Office: 1-214-567-7275