[DPRG] Forum on Robotics

Subject: [DPRG] Forum on Robotics
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Mon Jan 18 10:35:37 CST 2010

Quinones, Jose said: Monday, January 18, 2010 10:21 AM
> I am still learning about this, as the forum is basically one
day old!

I run our New Micros forum. Something you are likely to
experience soon is spam. We get 100:1 or more posts from spam.
Hope you've got filters when they find you. They are very clever
in getting in, posting on existing threads, and first spam
saying something like the one I got last evening. "I very much
love this site. I ordain tel my friends take it." hoping to get
member approval.

So if you aren't prepared for that, probably need to get
prepared.

Randy