[DPRG] Forum on Robotics

Subject: [DPRG] Forum on Robotics
From: Dennis Clark dlc at frii.com
Date: Mon Jan 18 10:49:43 CST 2010

  I have kept the SPAM bots out by filtering the membership. A new member
must be confirmed by a moderator.  My first step is to send an email to
the person requesting membership.  If I don't hear back from them within
a week I deny the request.  So far no SPAM bot has ever answered email,
real people generally do, and if they don't, well, they don't get in
either.  We have no SPAM on the FrontRangeRobotics list.  I've never had
to ban a current member after they turn out to be a SPAMmer and this
group has been running nearly 10 years.

DLC

--
Dennis Clark