[DPRG] Forum on Robotics

Subject: [DPRG] Forum on Robotics
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Mon Jan 18 11:06:21 CST 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-18 at 10:35 -0600, Randy M. Dumse wrote:
> I run our New Micros forum. Something you are likely to
> experience soon is spam. We get 100:1 or more posts from spam.

Yeah, that's pretty much a fact of life for any online endeavor. The
DPRG mailing lists get 1000s of spam emails submitted per day. 98% are
rejected or deleted automatically by filtering software. Kip is doing
the enjoyable job of manually sorting the remainder these days.

Then there's blog comment spam, referrer spam, contact spam on FB,
twitter, and youtube.  :)

-Steve