[DPRG] Rabbot and Baby Robit

Subject: [DPRG] Rabbot and Baby Robit
From: Mike South msouth at gmail.com
Date: Fri Jan 22 14:38:50 CST 2010

[note--I trimmed the reply list to dprg, lest I besmirch the reputation of
the group with all those other folks :) ]

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Piper <pay_the_piper at shaw.ca> wrote:

>  hohoho -I like that one.
>
> Will GE and MS give them a big grant to teach K level electricity at NASA's
> Singularity U?
>
> Five year olds do have to learn about electricity, otherwise they may do
> dangerous things around the house.

Sure, that's the way to sell it, but I think if you're on this list you
realize that the real outcome is "otherwise they may not learn to do
sufficiently dangerous things around the house to hold their interest".

:)

mike