[DPRG] mega caps

Subject: [DPRG] mega caps
From: Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Date: Mon Jan 25 10:18:54 CST 2010

You could use 200 of these 5000F capacitors, wired in parallel, to get 1MF
(that's M as in Mega.  Never thought I'd write that).

Wiring in parallel would knock the total ESR way down, too. You didn't
specify a voltage, these have a working voltage of 2.7V.

http://www.nesscap.com/data_nesscap/spec_sheets/Spec%2009.pdf

They're available through DigiKey as a special order, no price listed.

Hmmm, they show a maximum 2,547A discharge current over 1 second - Rud's
right, all kinds of safety has to be considered!

-Jeff