[DPRG] Ink Jet Resist Application for PC Board Production

Subject: [DPRG] Ink Jet Resist Application for PC Board Production
From: Gil Meiri gil_meiri at hotmail.com
Date: Tue Jan 26 16:10:31 CST 2010

 Dear Ron,
I know that people (not me) have used a modified Epson printer to do this. In fact there is a very long discussion on the issue on this forum:
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30951&page=72

I personally have never etched. I am not to thrilled with etching since there are many hazardous materials involved so health and disposal are problematic. I have been wanting to build my own cnc that will mill my designs straight onto a copper board. I know that it has been done. Ever since I heard that smd's can be baked on I've been wanting to make my own pcbs.

Gil