[DPRG] DPRG events & possible move to UTD (?)

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG events & possible move to UTD (?)
From: Ray Xu rayxu123 at gmail.com
Date: Tue Jan 26 22:27:12 CST 2010

Personally, I feel that being a strong introvert among my age group is a bad
thing.  In fact, I really need to work on my social and communication skills
among my own age group.  I just thought it'd be better for me to start off
in what I always love to do (robotics/electronics).

So, if there is any upcoming events (such as the FLL) and there's a
opportunity for me, please let me know.  I'll do my best to attend it.

Thanks,

Ray Xu