[DPRG] DPRG events & possible move to UTD (?)

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG events & possible move to UTD (?)
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 27 08:59:18 CST 2010

Ray,

>Personally, I feel that being a strong introvert among my age group  is a
bad thing.  In fact, I really need to >work on my social and  communication
skills among my own age group.  I just thought it'd be better  for me >to
start off in what I always love to do  (robotics/electronics).

At a secret meeting we determined there are two people in the club with
model social and communication skills. Follow their lead.

>So, if there is any upcoming events (such as the FLL) and there's a
opportunity for me, please let me >know.  I'll do my best to attend  it.

Cool, Your support is welcomed. Stay tuned to this channel for  relevant
announcements, versus us putting you on a list, since we  have this message
broadcasting facility.

Ron