[DPRG] Re: Ink Jet Resist Application for PC Board Production

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Ink Jet Resist Application for PC Board Production
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 27 12:59:25 CST 2010

Dave, Vinyl cutter cutting copper foil looks interesting, but does not look
 like they are doing say DIP (.100" pin space) type stuff -- at least not
showing  in their example pic.

http://www.intellecta.net/pcb_design_andmake.html

http://www.techsoft.co.uk/materials_tools_knifecutting_materials.htm#foil