[DPRG] DPRG events & possible move to UTD (?)

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG events & possible move to UTD (?)
From: Ray Xu rayxu123 at gmail.com
Date: Wed Jan 27 17:25:47 CST 2010

Randy & A. Scientist,

Thanks for the info.  After thinking about it, it does really make a good
point.  I do prefer to be what Randy has described as an introvert.  I guess
I am the type who needs to work on social/communication skills, one who is
not entirely closed to society, and the one who usually communicates only
when needed.

Ray Xu