[DPRG] Permanent Meeting Location

Subject: [DPRG] Permanent Meeting Location
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Thu Jan 28 11:33:36 CST 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-28 various robot builders wrote:
> ...get a medium size warehouse for $500 a month and get 10 members to pay $50 bucks...
> ...We could help sponsor the cost...
> ...pay $20/mo. 100 members/invest...
> ...paying $100 a month and that gives them access to ...

Ed is setting up a separate discussion area for this plan along with
some spreadsheets to play with funding models.

http://groups.google.com/group/dallas-hackerspace

If you want to discuss hackerspace cost structure and funding schemes,
that will be a better place to do it than the main DPRG mailing list. :)

I'll be posting more info on the DPRG website shortly for those who just
want to follow the progress of the planning. I'm sure Ed or someone will
present a more detailed description of the planning at the next monthly
meeting.

-Steve