[DPRG] 2010 Calendar

Subject: [DPRG] 2010 Calendar
From: Anton Olsen anton at antonolsen.com
Date: Thu Jan 28 17:43:00 CST 2010

We've got a bunch more pictures here too:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vexrobotics/collections/72157617734255662/

It is a LOT of fun. The event is currently scheduled for 300 high
school and 36 college teams, but I'm sure that will increase
considering the amount of interest.

Anton

--
http://antonolsen.com/