[DPRG] Power question

Subject: [DPRG] Power question
From: ed at okerson.com ed at okerson.com
Date: Sun Jan 31 21:11:23 CST 2010

In electronics voltages are measured relative to reference level called
"ground".  That is why there are always at least two leads from a power
supply.  But ground is not always the lowest voltage present in a circuit.
 Think if you create a circuit with two 9v batteries in series, and call
the junction between the batteries ground, now you will have +9v, ground
and -9v.

Ed Okerson