[DPRG] Power question

Subject: [DPRG] Power question
From: Paul Bouchier bouchier at classicnet.net
Date: Sun Jan 31 22:05:56 CST 2010

Negative and positive voltages (with respect to ground, as Ed said) are
often used when you have analog circuits such as op amps. If your circuit
only calls for "5V", you can assume it is +5V; don't buy a -5V power supply
- that will not work for you Grasshopper. Not even with deep meditation or
Kung Fu.

Paul