[DPRG] Off Topic: gcc help

Subject: [DPRG] Off Topic: gcc help
From: warm38 at juno.com warm38 at juno.com
Date: Fri Jul 16 13:08:10 CDT 2010

Drat!

I have a real problem.   EVEN under ubuntu it is TOAST with the same
<cuss> error:
"make" is what kills me EVERY time with:
-------
*** BFD does not support target xxx-unknown-none
*** Look in bfd/config.bfd for supported targets.
Error 2
-------

I tried to do the work in /usr/src but I got too many complaints even
using "sudo"
So I went back to my /home/Wade and did the work there.  It bombed again.
I am So Outta Luck.   And this is using the code and instuctions that I
was given.
I may be missing something. (between the ears?)

Any suggestions?  Even in Linux land.

<mutter><mutter>

wade