[DPRG] Neoware computers

Subject: [DPRG] Neoware computers
From: Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Date: Mon Jul 19 15:32:58 CDT 2010

We use them as user terminals for both Linux and Windows hosts. The newer ones
boot up in a local Linux image that has a menu of connection options, some of
which can be chosen as a default. Once defaulted, they boot and connect with no
user intervention. We use them with RDP to connect to Windows servers and X11
for Linux servers. I think the older versions required a ROM update to meet our
needs, but it was a simple matter to change it out with an update provided by
NeoWare.

Sluggy!