[DPRG] Current Sensing -- How to Do It?

Subject: [DPRG] Current Sensing -- How to Do It?
From: Chuck McManis chuck.mcmanis at gmail.com
Date: Mon Jul 19 16:48:14 CDT 2010

Everyone has missed the obvious of course. Use a Wii controller.

Put an infra-red LED on the car, point the wii controller camera at the
track, wii controller will tell you where the car is in 3-D at something
like 100 times/second over bluetooth.

You can define the projection plane by putting the LED at various known
points on the track and then some simple algebra will give you a real-time
car position feedback.

--Chuck