[DPRG] Videos on You Tube

Subject: [DPRG] Videos on You Tube
From: Doug Emes dougemes at gmail.com
Date: Wed Jul 28 12:58:38 CDT 2010

That would be fine.  We could also post them to DPRGCLIPS if appropriate and
desired.

On Jul 28, 2010 12:23 PM, "Quinones, Jose" <jquinones at ti.com> wrote:

 Hi Club,

You have seen some of my tutorials on robot/electronic related matters as I
post them on You Tube. For future postings, will it be acceptable if I place
some sort of message such as “In Association with the DPRG”, or something of
that sort either at the beginning or the end of the video? What kind of
regulations do we have for that matter?

If it can not be done, then it can not be done, but I wonder what is the
respective policy? As always, thanks for your input!

Best regards,

JIQ