[DPRG] Important DPRG Events this Week

Subject: [DPRG] Important DPRG Events this Week
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Mon Jun 7 09:38:07 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Don't forget that this week's RBNO will be at XMAX starting around
7:00pm.  There will be the usual robo-shenanigans while Dale and Drew
assemble a new PC for Dale.

This Saturday, June 12th, is the Monthly Meeting.  At noon, Jeff T.
will be giving a presentation on ESD safety: come learn how to keep
from zapping your new electronic toys with static electricity.
Afterward, at 1:00pm,  we'll have the vote on authorizing the board to
sign a lease on a new building.

If you cannot attend the meeting, please register your proxy vote with
Eric, our secretary: secretary at dprg.org.

Please send him your name and whether you are "For" or "Against"
authorizing the board to move forward to sign a lease on a new
workspace.  We need quorum for this measure to pass.  If you have any
questions, I welcome you to email me directly ( president at dprg.org )