[DPRG] Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow so get your proxy votes in!

Subject: [DPRG] Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow so get your proxy votes in!
From: Ed Paradis president at dprg.org
Date: Fri Jun 11 09:23:42 CDT 2010

Hi everyone!

The monthly meeting at the North Garland Branch Library tomorrow has
two great events:

12:00 noon - Jeff will give a presentation on electrostatic discharge
about keeping electronics safe from the terrible secret of static
electricity

1:00 pm - The board will lead a discussion and then a vote on signing
a lease on a new space

If you cannot attend, it is *imperative* that we get your proxy vote
before the meeting tomorrow.  Please email your vote "For" or
"Against" the board signing a lease to Eric at secretary at dprg.org.

If you have any questions about the details of the board's plans, feel
free to ask via email or show up at the meeting.  We need your vote
and participation to make this happen!

Ed Paradis
president at dprg.org